Friday, September 4, 2009

Marry me true love.

It was a beautiful summer night and I decided to go out for a little walk around the neighborhood. I looked up and I see a beautiful boy staring at me from the end of my driveway. He waves at me and he walks closer to me. Brett and I have been dating for 4 years, and today is our 5 year anniversey. "Hey, beauiful night isn't it?" he said with my favorite smile on his face. "Yeah," I replied. "But not as beautiful as you," I whispered to myself. He smiled as he took my hand. My heart skipped a beat and I got a lot of butterflies in my stomach as he held onto my hand. "I'm in love with you, Lilith," he said looking in my eyes and moving the piece of hair that was infront of my face off to the side, holding his hand onto my cheek. I felt butterflies flying around in my stomach after he said that, "I love you too, Brett." He grabs my waist and moves me closer to his amazing body. I felt like I was going to fall over, but I didn't. I didn't want to make myself look like a total loser. "Today is our anniversey, and I have something for you," he told me. He lets go of my waist, as he goes to down one knee. He pulls out a little silver box out of his pocket. "Lilith, Will you marry me?" He asked me, staring at me and smiling my favorite smile. My heart skips seven beats as it felt. It felt like I just went to heaven after that one question. Finally, I replied, "Yes Brett, I will marry you," He put the ring on my finger as he came back up to both of his feet and his lips met mine.To be Continued...(I might re-do a little bit, idk.)

No comments:

Post a Comment