Friday, September 4, 2009

Days of darkness 1

So I was walking one night on the street alone, when I looked up in the window of an old antique book store I saw an old antique book called Days of Darkness. I thought a little about it. And then I stopped and kept on walking. Suddenly I saw a black figure standing by a tree looking straight at me. I stopped for a second, looked and it was gone in the blink of an eye. I continued to keep on walking and I saw a path to the tree that I saw the figure and I followed the path. As I followed the path, a shadowy figure stands infront of me and stares at me. I stop walking and just stand there, trying to figure out who the beautiful figure is. Then he waved and he was gone within a few seconds. I stand there for a moment and try to figure out what has just happened. I looked at my watch and saw that it was getting late, so I started heading back to my house because it was a school night and I needed to get some rest. I open the door to my house, walk in and headed up to my bedroom and put on my PJs. And then I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, as I looked up into the mirror I saw the dark shadowy figure in my own reflection. I quickly looked behind me and saw that it wasnt there. I walked out of the bathroom, walked back to my bedroom and climbed into my bed and fell asleep. When I went to bed, I had dreamt about the dark shadowy figure and what he looked like. He was tall, short cropped black hair, muscular, and he had a hot body. I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and it was time to get ready for school. I got dressed, ate breakfast, and headed out to my car and drove to school. When I got to school, I saw the person standing by the doors to the school that I have seen last night in the woods. I walked up to him and asked him "Hey didn't I see you last night?" and he just walked away from me and didn't hear my question. Or so I thought. When the bell rang to go to first class, I walked to my english class and saw him sitting next to my original seat and he was staring at me as I entered the room. I sat down and he looked away. The teacher said were going to take notes and then he asked me if he could borrow a pencil. His voice was deep but then charming. So I asked him, "Why do you need a pencil?" and he responded, "Notes.." So I looked at him suspiciously and said, "First, tell me what your name is." And he quickly responds, "I'll tell you later." The bell rings and it was time to go to lunch. When I got to the lunch room I sat down at a table in the middle of the lunch room with my friends and I saw him in the corner of the lunch room sitting alone and no food. I walk to his lunch table and offer him some pretzels. He says "No thanks, I'm not hungry." Then we just stare at eachother for a long deep stare. After a long stare he says, "What are you looking at?" It took me a while to respond, and then he said, "Hello?" I snapped out of it and said, "Hi." Then he says again, "So what were you staring at?" and I said, "Your eyes.... Their so beautiful." I go to turn away, and he grabs my arm gently and he says, "Come here." He takes me to the corner of the lunch room and wraps his arm around my waist gently, I go limpe and he kisses me. He took his arm back from around my waist and I say under my breath, "That felt good." He smiles and says, "Good." I walk away and he follows me to my next class. Last class ended pretty fast and as I walked to my car, I saw him leaning against my car. When I got to my car, he asks "Hey can you give me a ride home?" and I responded, "Sure." Then we both got into the car. "Can you please tell me your name?" I asked him. He doesn't answer and just says to drop him off at the place I saw him where I first met him. When he gets out of the car, "I think I'm going to go buy that book at the antique store." I told myself. And then I drove to the antique store and I saw the book still there in the window. I went in and paid for the book and came back out and drove to my house. When I got to my house, I got a quick snack and walked to my bedroom with the book I just bought and started to read it. I stared at the first page of the book and saw the person I met that one night, and who I talked to at school. I read the first page of the book and after reading the first page,I find out that that boy I talked to at school was named Brett and hes a vampire. I put the book down, walked out of the house and I decided to go for a walk in the woods. While I was walking in the woods, I came to a fork in the trail I was walking on. One way went straight to a swamp and the other way went straight to a beautiful mansion. Instead of talking the path to the swamp, i decided to take the path to the mansion. I was walking along the trail to the mansion, as I was walking, I saw Brett coming out of the mansion's front door. He had a backpack on one shoulder and a jacket on the other. He looked up and saw me. He screamed at me, "What the heck are you doing here!?" "I was just going for a walk, whats wrong with that?" I told him. "Well you shouldn't be here, its dangerous territory." He said. "Ok, well then I should just turn back." I said. "Wait, come here." He said as he showed his fangs. Then from behind me, there's a dark shadowy figure that grabs me from behind my neck. And I instantly fall unconscious. The last thing I hear is "Lilith!" from Brett.Next thing I know, I wake up handcuffed to a chair. There's a dark figure before me, he asks me "What do you want with us? Where did you get this book?" As he chucks the book down in front of me. "I don't know. I just bought the book in a book store." I said. "Sure, like you didn't have a spiritual connection to this book. I could see your oura connected to this book." the dark figure said. He showed me himself and I reconized him as Brian from our school. He smacks me in the face. "You know who I am, don't you?" He asked me. "Yes I do." I said. "Who am I?" he asked me. "You're Brian." I said. He grabs me from the back of my neck and I fall unconscious again. Next I hear the roar of a car engine. Then I feel like I'm compressed and then I realized that I'm in the trunk of a car. The car stops and then I see Brian open the trunk. "Oh your awake, aren't you?" he demanded. Then I see Brett standing behind Brian. He takes him in a choke hold and throws him to the ground. He takes a mythical dagger from his belt and stabs Brian in the neck with it. And Brian dies instantly and burns from the inside out. Brett standing there with his tworn shirt from the fight holding the bloody dagger from his hand and looks back at me and says, "I'm back." I look at him shocked at what he just did. "I'm sorry if that what was too violent for you." he said. "No it wasn't." I told him. He held out his hand and I took it. "Would you like to know what it feels like to be me?" he asked me. "Yes I would." I replied. He put his arm around my waist and tilted my head back and then I fell limp. Then I felt the piercing of his fangs (It wasn't painful though, it was soothing.)I woke up on Brett's bed, still in my clothes surprisingly. I wake up blood thirsty and I see right next to me viles of blood. I pick one up and I smell it and it smells good. I put it up to my mouth and drink it. Brett walks in and he sees that I have blood all over my lips and he shows his fangs. He pulls me close and claspses onto my shoulder with his fangs and I latch onto his shoulder with my fangs. It happens so fast. I am speechless of what happened. He was too pleasureable. It was too heat making. It was too amazing to say anything more. But right now, I know what happened.
Continued...
(I really dont know if I am going to finish this one. Its good the way it is right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment