Friday, September 4, 2009

Love gone.

I was sitting alone in my room, sitting on my bed and playing on my laptop. My cell phone rings. Its a text and I read it. Its from Brett and it says "I want to break up, I dont love you anymore." I read it over and over again with tears coming down my cheeks. I sit on my bed with my face in my hands, sobbing my eyes out. It hurts so much and I want to die. Its getting late. I lay down in my bed, staring at my phone and reading the text over and over and crying myself to sleep. I wake up from a deep sleep the next morning. I lay in bed, staring around my room. I took out my phone again and saw that I had one new text message. I open it and read it. "Hey whats up? I'm sorry about that text message last night. But I think its better off if we stay friends." I stared at the message for a while. And then I reply, "Ok." and then I start to cry again. I get out of bed and get dressed and then make some coffee to make myself feel better. Nothing is making me feel better, the only thing I want right now is to be with him again. I still love him and I always will love him. I cant stop loving him and I will never move on because hes the only boy that I can be myself around and he always makes me happy. I start to think about the times Brett and I had together. When he came over to my house and we would cuddle on my bed and watch our favorite movie Forest Gump. And the time, we would say, "I love you" over and over and picking out love songs for eachother. Thinking about all those amazing times with Brett made me cry again. I walked back to my room and got my cell phone and my keys. I walked out of the house and into my car and started taking a drive around the town thinking that will make me feel better. I was calm until I saw a guy that looked like Brett riding his bike. It was Brett. I roll down my window and yell out, "Hey Brett." he looks and he sees me and he rides his bike to my car. I slide into my seat, telling myself to be calm and mature about this break up. "Hey," he said. I saw him standing by my car and I could feel his eyes staring at me and then I stared back at him. He smiled my favorite smile and asked "Where are you going?" "Just driving around," I replied. "Well, I better get to work" he said getting back on his bike and smiling, still staring at me. I watch him ride away on his bike and I feel sad again. I sit there in my car, and cry as I watch him move far away from me If I had one wish.. I would wish to be together with Brett again.(To be coninued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment