Friday, September 4, 2009

a bleeding heart, part 6

Oh god. Brayden was so charming. How was she supposed to resist him? Her good heart told her she had to fully mourn the end of her relationship with Brett. That way when she was completely over it she could be with Brayden and she wouldn't be using him or hurting him in any single way. Plus if they did end up dating or something their relationship could start in a proper way. However how was she supposed to resist him? He was staring at her, she could feel it, like she was the only girl in the room - maybe even the world. He was laying on the charm, saying he did love her truly and completely. He had even mentioned how he wanted them to be together for forever. Forever. Brett had promsied that. Brayden was her best friend! Sure, she had one mega crush on Brayden since she first laid eyes on him but could it even work?

What if it didn't work out and she ended up losing her best friend? What if she didn't take the chance now to be with him and he never ever gave her another one? She could lose the chance to be with the one that could quite possibly be 'the one' for her. Maybe she should string this out. Maybe she should ask him why he loved her. It could give her some time to think about this more. Biting her lip she stopped dancing and lightly tugged on his hand.

"I think I need to sit down."

She spoke softly before leading him back to the bar. Once at the bar she sat down, tucking some blonde hair behind her ear before letting her hands settle on her lap. He... loved her. Brayden loved her. Brayden could be a supermodel, or the hottest male alive voted by the entire female population. Hell, he was level with Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki on the hotness scale which was 'Beyond Godly'. How... why... How could Brayden fall for her? She wasn't anything special. She really wasn't. Biting her lip she let her hands reach out for his. Sliding her hands into his she gently brushed her thumbs against the back of his hands.

"Your the hottest thing I have ever seen. Your so out of my league its not even funny. I've... I've had this huge crush on you since I met you. I never... I never thought you'd ever want me in that way. You can have supermodels if you wanted... I... I don't want to hurt you Brayden. I want to be with you so badly but I don't think I've finished getting over Brett yet and the last thing I want is any relationship with you to start and be based on a possible rebound. I'd never ever want to do that to you. When you take me on our first date I want to know with every inch of my heart that its starting right. That there is no one else in my heart but you."

Lilly confessed. She was definately drunk. Lilly would have never ever said any of that otherwise. She finally lifted her head to look up into his eyes. Her own baby blue eyes started to water as she bit her lip once more. Brett and Christian always hated and yelled at her for biting her lip.

"I... I don't want to be without you though... I've wanted you for so long..."

No comments:

Post a Comment