Friday, September 4, 2009

a bleeding heart, part 2

As her chest pressed against his and her arms went around his neck she felt something. Lilly had no idea what it was, so she pushed it aside considering her broken heart was far more... well, she actually couldn't finish that thought. Both feelings were important, but the broken heart one seemed to win out. For now. Lilly felt so depressed, so hurt, so broken hearted that all she wanted to do was roll over and die. However that was hard to do when probably the sexiest man alive - right now apart from Brett - had his arms around her. It wasn't fair. Why did he have to be so attractive? Ah well, at least she could wear anything she wanted around him. At least he couldn't see the wreck she was in. That was one good thing and part of the reason she had called Brayden. The other part had been the fact he was her best friend. She wouldn't trust anyone else to be there for her right now.
Sobbing she sniffed as he lifted her head up. At first reluctant to look at him but eventually she did as he wiped the tears away. It was wierd. It almost looked like he was actually looking at her. That wasn't possible though. He was blind. He couldn't see her. That was a relief right now though. She was just in a very old brown dress that was ripped in almost every single place possible. Her plain white bra and knickers were even visable in some gaps. In her pain Lilly had burnt everything she owned, quit her job, and ripped the oldest dress she had before having to put it on since she couldn't go to a nightclub in just her underwear. How she had gotten in she didn't know. Well, actually she did. She had snuck in, and for some reason no one had come to take her out. Unknown to her they smelt the werewolf on her and so knew not to mess with her.It was rather unfair Brayden was so sexy. It made their friendship rather hard for her. Lilly had often found herself just staring at him which was good since he couldn't see her. If he had of seen her doing so then she would have been so embarassed. That and flustered because she'd have to come up with some lie. On one hand being so upset she got to be so close to him. On the other though it was still torture for her. How was she supposed to concentrate on being so upset when he was still insisting on being so sexy? She couldn't think about both things at once.

"He made me do such bad things. I did such bad things just to be with him. I killed someone. His wife. Not on purpose but I accidentally pushed her into the barbeque. I'm an adulterer too. I'm not that kind of person Brayden! I thought we were forever. He said he loved me! I almost lost my virginity to him and now he's just kicked me out for someone else. Why aren't I ever enough for any man?! My dad left me before I was born and now Brett has! The only man I ever loved. I'm never going to find someone who wants me. Never."

No comments:

Post a Comment